What is the IDELA Community of Practice?
The IDELA Community of Practice (COP) is a worldwide network of Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) practitioners, researchers, and policymakers centered on the use and dissemination of the evidence about ECCD programs using the International Development and Early Learning Assessment (IDELA).
Who are IDELA COP members?
- Save the Children Staff worldwide
- Global practitioners of the IDELA tool
- Global researchers in early childhood education
- Global policymakers in early childhood education
- Potential IDELA practitioners and partners
- Stakeholders/Global partners
Do I need to be an IDELA user to join the CoP?
No, all ECCD enthusiasts are invited to join the IDELA CoP. Discussions on the COP will focus on:
- How different organizations are using IDELA
- What we are learning about ECCD programming, and which children are being left out
- How IDELA users have been using the data for program improvement, advocacy, and to leverage policy changes to benefit young children